The Daisy Room is for children aged between 14 months and roughly 2 years. This room is directly joined to the Buttercup Room therefore we are able to provide a smooth transition for when the time is right for your child to move up a room.
For us to develop your child we ensure:
- The play room is equipped with toys and resources suitable for age and stage of development.
- We set the play room out into different areas such as home area to allow for role play, book corner and music area to name a few.
- We encourage children to explore different textures and experiences through their senses with activities including sand, water, paint, gloop, playdough.
- We use the sensory room to further promote the use of senses in the childrens learning; with specially selected resources, lights and music.
- We use the central area with balancing beams, play mats, singing, dancing and other physical activities.
- We use the garden as an extension to the play room for outdoor learning experiences.